will embrace, value and utilize project management and attribute their
success to it.
MGP7093A Quality and Standards in Project Management
- Objective : This course is
intended to introduce students to modern approaches in quality
management for the various phases of the project life cycle.
- The deliverables: This
course will follow the project management life cycle from the
initiation processes up to the closing processes. Consequently,
the participant will learn methods and practices that:
- Define how to conduct quality management activities for a project;
- Perform the quality function in project management;
- Perform cost of quality analysis;
- Use tools and techniques in project quality management;
- Perform quality assurance and quality audit in project management; and
- Monitor and control quality.