will embrace, value and utilize project management and attribute their
success to it.
MGP708RA Project Risk Management
- Objective : This course will
provide students with an understanding of the basic skills and
knowledge needed to implement and manage an effective Risk Management
process within a project.
- The deliverables: Students will
gain familiarity with the basic principles, tools and techniques of
Risk Management and an appreciation for the complexity of the subject
and the challenges faced by risk management practitioners. The
participant will learn methods and practices that:
- Define how to conduct risk management activities for a project;
- Identify which risks may affect the project;
- Perform qualitative risk analysis in a project;
- Perform quantitative risk analysis in a project;
- Plan risk responses in developing options and actions to enhance opportunities and to reduce thereat to project objectives; and
- Monitor and control risks.