Professor Clément testifies at the Special Commission on the Rights of the Child and Youth Protection
Communications | Post published on February 17, 2020
Marie-Ève Clément, professor in the Department of Psychoeducation and Psychology at the Université du Québec en Outaouais, testified on February 4, 2020, at the Special Commission on the Rights of the Child and Youth Protection presided by Ms. Régine Laurent, a hearing held in Montreal.
Professor Clément testified with Véronique Menand, a PhD student in the Department of Educational Sciences.
Marie-Ève Clément was invited as an expert witness in the field of violence against children. She talked about the difficulties experienced by families in Quebec and their impact on parenting practices. She also discussed the response of Québec professionals to these difficulties according to their sector of intervention.
(Source: UQO News)
- Professor Clément testifies at the Special Commission on the Rights of the Child and Youth Protection 17 February 2020
- Parental attitudes and conduct of a violent nature towards children aged 6 months to 17 years in Québec in 2018 7 February 2020
- Children’s exposure to domestic violence in Québec in 2018 2 December 2019
- The CRVE at the 9th Congrès québécois sur la maltraitance envers les enfants et les adolescents 14 November 2019
- Award of Excellence for Professor Marie-Ève Clément 11 November 2019