Children's exposure to domestic violence in Québec in 2018
Data | Post published on December 2, 2019
Professor Marie-Ève Clément contributed to the publication of a booklet on the exposure of children to conjugal violence in Quebec produced by the Institut de la statistique du Québec on behalf of the Secrétariat à la condition feminine.
Taken from the Enquête sur la violence dans la vie des enfants du Québec (2018), the booklet presents:
- a definition of the problem
- the reasons why we are interested in the problem
- some factors associated with it
- the proportion of children or parents affected in Québec
- helpful resources
Click here to consult the booklet (in french only).
- Professor Clément testifies at the Special Commission on the Rights of the Child and Youth Protection 17 February 2020
- Parental attitudes and conduct of a violent nature towards children aged 6 months to 17 years in Québec in 2018 7 February 2020
- Children’s exposure to domestic violence in Québec in 2018 2 December 2019
- The CRVE at the 9th Congrès québécois sur la maltraitance envers les enfants et les adolescents 14 November 2019
- Award of Excellence for Professor Marie-Ève Clément 11 November 2019